Selling Your Property
The buying market can run hot or cold throughout the year,be sure to know the steps that you can take in order to ensure a speedy and more profitable sale in any market.
Making an outstanding first impression and setting the right price are important to attract buyers. However, what else can you do to be able to get the offers that roll in?
Knowing some tips from Susan Kazarian as your real estate agent will help you sell your home in Visalia as quickly as possible, even in the offseason. Catch tips and real estate market trends here at Susan Kazarian’s Real Estate Facebook
Below are some selling tips to follow to make sure you get the most from your property.
- Price it right from the beginning – Sellers usually think that they need to begin the asking price high and then lower it later if the house is not selling. However, it can result to a slower sale, sometimes even at a much lower price. The first month activity in your house from being on the real estate market is always the best activity that you will see. If the price is too high, many buyers in California together with their agents will most likely stay away, assuming that you are not serious about having your house sold or you are not willing to negotiate.
- Enhancing the curb appeal of your home – This might mean adding planting flowers, adding new sod, replacing the mailbox, or painting the front door. Prospective buyers are forming an opinion as soon as they spot the home. The curb appeal is everything. Driving into the driveway and walking into the front door will set the expectations.
- Updating the exterior as well as the interior – Fresh paint, new fixtures, and updated landscaping are all affordable and really easy ways of giving your home a makeover. It should look up to the current real estate market conditions and about what is in style.
- Declutter, depersonalize, and clean – The fewer things that there are in the home the larger it will look, so you should consider removing excess furniture and knickknacks. You should also take down religious items, family photos, and political poster so that the prospective real estate buyers can envision their family in the house, not yours. Lastly, you may also want to hire a cleaning service to do deep cleaning.
- Staging the house in order to show how the rooms are supposed to be used – If you have odd rooms without obvious role, you should give them one. For instance, an odd alcove off the kitchen can be staged as a pantry or an office.
- Making the property easy to show – The more flexible you are about visiting, the more people can see your home. Be prepared for prospective visitors early in the morning, on weekends, and at night, with little notice. Furthermore, leave when you show the house so that the prospective buyers in Visalia will feel free to move about without feeling like intruders, and discuss the pros and cons of the house honestly.
- Remove your pet – You should remove your pet together with their paraphernalia, such as cat litter boxes and dog dishes. A prospective buyer should not even know that a pet is living in the home if you can help it.
With these tips, you will be able to sell your home in an effective and fast way, and you can make the new homeowner comfortable even when they first look at it, with the help of Susan Kazarian, your realtor in Visalia.